Uniform Charity Notice
Uniform Charity Disclosure Statement
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement
Some states require certain notices to be posted by charitable organizations. These statements are noticed as follows:
Support Our Troops® is a 501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are fully deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Donations benefit the operations of Support Our Troops as posted on this website. Donations are deductible per the IRC when no goods or services were received by you as a result of your gift.
A copy of the latest financial report and registration filed by this organization may be obtained by contacting Support Our Troops at P. O. Box 70, Daytona Beach, FL 32115-0070, or contacting any of the state agencies which also require the following notices:
- California: Support Our Troops financial statement is available upon request to Support Our Troops. 100 percent of your gift may be deducted under federal and state income tax laws.
- Colorado: Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, (303) 894-2680, http://www.sos.state.co.us re Reg. No.20053010841.
- Florida: FLC# CH18766. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-435-7352. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- Georgia: Upon request, Support Our Troops will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Kansas: The annual financial report for Support Our Troops, Inc., Reg. no. 387-647-1 and 388-864-1 for the preceding fiscal year is on file with the Secretary of State.
- Maryland: For the cost of copies and postage: Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401. Support Our Troops, Inc..
- Michigan: MICS# 34992.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and state income tax laws. Donations benefit the programs of Support Our Troops as posted on this website.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Support Our Troops may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State's office by calling 1-888-236-61 67. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. Support Our Troops, Inc.
- New York: Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Support Our Troops may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 11 63, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332- 4483.
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary from: Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305.