SOT is principally grateful for the following types of war items:
- Foreign Guns
- Antique Weapons
- Edged Weapons
Support Our Troops, Inc.
Stop 2, 13791 N. Nebraska Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
They can be from these or any other war or conflict, including: Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, War Between the States, Spanish American War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam War, Gulf War.
They can be from the U.S., England, Germany, Japan, and other great nations of our world history.
How to send War Relics to SOT
How to Send War Relics & Memorabilia to SOT
The following war memorabilia and pieces are also welcome:
- Aviation crash relics, crash relics, pieces of aircraft, instruments
- WWII bayonets (German Japanese, U.S. and other countries).
- Canteens used by union or confederate soldiers during the civil war.
- Civil War vintage carbines
- Cloth insignia, armbands, cut uniform insignia, patches etc.
- Confederate reunion badges, ribbons, memorabilia
- Confederate southern mfg. & southern imported civil war swords
- Dagger hangers, dress portapees & tassels
- Field gear & equipment
- German pre-WWII & WWII vintage tinnies
- German WWI hats, caps
- Historical documents, paper, books, letters.
- Hitler personality items
- Hitler youth drums
- Japanese flags
- Japanese nambu pistols
- Japanese samurai swords
- Japanese swords
- Military belt buckles and belt rigs.
- Military clocks
- Military flags, pole tops & railroad car eagles
- Military leather goods, field gear & misc. Items
- Military reference books new & used.
- Military uniforms, coats, jackets, pants
- Military medals, badges, awards, decorations, pins
- Personal items
- Personal soldier owned items
- Rare original WWII Third Reich gorgets
- Saddam Hussein palace items
- Saddam Hussein personality items
- SS daggers
- Swords from WWII
- Third Reich items
- U.S. WWII soldier medals, uniform grouping with paperwork
- Unit crests
- US WWII airborne items
- US WWII painted leather A-2 flight jackets
- War photographs.
- Web gear
- WWII German, Japanese & Italian daggers
- WWII SS cloth insignia
- WWII SS items
- WWII US military items
- Zeppelin items
The war memorabilia you send us will preserve the American way of life. Our enemies are unrelenting. You have enjoyed your war trophies. Now let them be a legacy of defending America against all enemies.
What better place for war weapons and relics than with America’s soldiers?
Please provide as much background about each item as you can, and sign and date it. That will place them in historical context, which is all important.
If you have a story to tell about an item, please accompany it with your letter telling that story. As you direct, we will archive it for history or have it accompany the item to the next owner so your story carries into the future.
Thank you from the troops!
Did you know?
- SOT is a licensed federal firearms dealer, Federal Firearms License, #1-59-057-01-OH-50361. You can safely send a weapon from any state to: Support Our Troops, Inc. - Stop 4, 13791 N. Nebraska Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613.
- A gift of your war weapons and items will provide you with a tax-deduction for their value.
- Our group of appraisers and dealers will treat your war items with respect. We will evaluate them for historical significance where ever appropriate.
- We may handle them in any one of several manner. We may make a respectful private sale as part of a collection. We may make it a signature part of a major fundraising event. Some firearms may be selected for museum display.
- Donating war relics to the troop’s charity is much easier, safer, personal, and richer in meaning than trying to sell it or leaving the decision to others.
- Right now you can control how your war memorabilia carry forward. If you wait others may substitute their desires, or worse yet they may be stolen by movers or go to the state.
- Through the troops’ charity, you can make them serve forever in the way you want, and know that you have entrusted them to a good and trustworthy steward.
War Relic Collections
You have meticulously built your collection. It reflects your care, your effort, your values. Know SOT that will handle your collection in all appropriate manner respecting and honoring each of those three things. Through Support Our Troops you can put your values into action for America’s military service members who are currently deployed in war zones to defend our way of life.
If you have decided that you're ready to safeguard your values into the future by contributing part or all of your treasured collection to the war effort, please call, write or email SOT.
Your collection will be handled with respect, care, and dignity. It will go only where it is appreciated and valued and it will take care of the people who provide our freedom.
If you have something exceptional you wish handled in an exceptional or particular manner, tell us and we will do so.
Items Not Accepted:
- No ammunition with guns.
- We accept ammunition, but it must be ground shipped separately.
- How to Ship Ammunition to SOT
- No mufflers/silencers/suppressors.
- No machine guns.
- Support Our Troops, Inc. TIN#33-1112829
- Your donation is tax deductible. A proper receipt will be emailed to you
- Your donation supports the programs and operations of SupportOurTroops.Org worldwide. SOT serves America’s troops wherever they are stationed. If they’re there, we’re with them®
- If you have made an error in or change your mind about contributing SOT will honor your email refund or correction request made within ten days of the transaction using the original payment method.
- Uniform Charity Disclosure