Share your love.
What a beautiful place for your fine jewelry to serve!
Support Our Troops® will maximize your fine jewelry for the benefit of America troops and their families. Your jewelry will be handled with respect and dignity. It will go only where it is appreciated and valued, and it will take care of the people who protect our freedom.
Please include a list of the pieces and such notes or history about them you wish.
Jewelry Not Accepted:
- Costume jewelry (other than (retro, art deco, etc.)
- Diamonique® or the like
- Plated items
If you have a story to tell about a piece, please accompany it with your letter telling the story. As you instruct, we will archive it or have it accompany the piece to the next person who loves it so your story carries into the future.
Thank you from the troops!
We are most grateful for the following types of pieces and similar:
- Fine jewelry
- Antique or vintage jewelry (retro, art deco, etc.)
- Precious pearls, stones, gems
- Diamond rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Gold rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Silver rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Platinum rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Rolex watches
- Designer watches
- Vintage pocket watches
- Rare and hard to come by fine pieces
- Estate jewelry
- Cameo pins
- Bridal jewelry
- Engagement rings
- Wedding bands
If you have something exceptional you wish handled in an exceptional or particular manner, please tell us and we will do so.
The following fine jewelry pieces are also welcome because our jewelers can rework them to continue on forever:
- Broken gold, silver, diamond, or pearl, necklaces, earrings, bracelets
- Jewelry missing gemstones
- Broken jewelry
- Broken gold chains
- Sterling silver sets
- Broken gold jewelry
A jewelry donation to this charity is much easier, personal, and richer in meaning than trying to sell it or leaving the decision to others.
Your jewelry is full of memories dear to you. Right now you can control how they carry forward. If you wait others may substitute their desires, or worse yet it may go to the state. Through the troops' charity, you can make your jewelry live forever, control your jewelry's destiny, and know you have entrusted it to a good steward.
- Support Our Troops, Inc. TIN#33-1112829
- Your donation is tax deductible. A proper receipt will be emailed to you
- Your donation supports the programs and operations of SupportOurTroops.Org worldwide. SOT serves America’s troops wherever they are stationed. If they’re there, we’re with them®
- If you have made an error in or change your mind about contributing SOT will honor your email refund or correction request made within ten days of the transaction using the original payment method.
- Uniform Charity Disclosure